We want to believe with you for your family’s salvation. Leave your loved ones names here on the wall and we along with others will pray for them for their promised salvation.
You may add your prayer request for your loved one to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my sons Larry and Joe, for healing and restoration. For my brother Jesse, deliverance from alcoholism.
Received: October 1, 2019
Please pray for the salvation of joan, Jeffrey, Justine, maureen, Donald, Caesar, Charles, Kirsten, Nicole, my husband pinak, my son Daniel, my in-laws Tarang, India, Pravinchandra, Ramesh, Dipika, vandana, Arusha, and Mirisha. And that Guidance and wisdom For me.
Received: September 3, 2019
That I'd have the strength and wisdom to bring up my two grandsons Ben & Lochlan in a Christian home and they'd settle down from their understandable but very disruptive behaviour.
Received: June 26, 2019
My family salvation (4 daughters and two son in laws) and deliverance from alcoholism (esp with both son in laws)
There has been alot of hurt feelings between my two married daughters and Me and my husband and I am praying for restoration for my entire family.
Received: May 30, 2019
I need prayer for household salvation for my husband George and my two stepson's Patrick and Georgia.
Received: May 13, 2019
My son and granddaughter live with my wife and i and need salvation.
Also a second son in Michigan needs the Lord. He and his wife. They have a two year old and expecting a second child. They are talking about a divorce because of alcohol. Jesus is the answer.
Received: May 1, 2019
Please pray for my marriage restoration.My wife and i are living seperately for 5 years.I have tried to bring her back in my life but she is not willing to come back.I am so scarred and worried and i don't know what to do.We don't communicate at all.I love her so much.Our marriage is on a brink of a break.Please pray for my wife so that Jesus can touch her heart.I am so broken.I need help.Thank you
Received: April 19, 2019
My son and daughter-in-law, now four months into their 3rd pregnancy just got the news that this baby has Hydrops. They lost their 2nd child the same way. It’s heartbreaking. Save a miracle this child only has 5% chance of survival. Their names are Kaycee and Jeffrey. I'm praying for a miracle and 2 Corinthians 1:1-11.
Received: April 17, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: April 11, 2019
Please pray for Sandras lungs to be healed and her salvation and comfort in Jesus our King
Received: April 8, 2019